
Saturday is our first anniversary!!! I cant beleive its already been a year, and what a wonderful year t has been. I am certainly the luckiest woman ever. I have the best husband. Ryan is the most caring supportive loving compassionate selfless honorable man I have ever met. I am treated like a queen. He has taken my children into his heart and he has made them his own. He is the best daddy to all 4 of our kids. He has shown me love and a relationship that I didnt think Id ever have let alone deserved. He is truly my knight in shining armor. He is the love of my life and I am so grateful for everyting he is to me and our kids. I am so thankful for him and the happiness and love he shows me, even when I am not deserving of it or being a total brat....I want to tell him how much I appreciate and love him so here goes....Ryan, you are the love of my life. I have no doubt that you are my soul mate. You were sent to me for a reason. From the moment we talked on that dating site, to our first call, to the moment you walked up to me covered in dirt at Walgreens, I have known that I loved you. You have made enormous sacrifices for us and given your all every day for us to have what we have. I am so thankful for you. Thank you for marrying me. Thank you for letting me share your last name. I strive every day to do it justice and make it a name to be proud of. Thank you for letting me and the kids join your wonderful family and allowing me to gain new sisters and brothers and an incredible set of parents. You are a noble example of a loving husband and father. I cannot wait to see what the next 50 years bring. I love you so much sweetheart.....Happy Anniversary!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment