
Can you beleive it!! Well Im trying to get the hang of this and Im slowly figuring it out. Ive got pictures in weird places, Ill get it eventually. Thanksgiving was great!! We got to spend time with both families and it was wonderful. Barbara is such a wonderful cook and we are all truly blessed to have her in our lives. I thought Id take a second to reflect on the things I am so thankful for at this time in my life. I am so very very thankful for a wonderful husband. He is amazing, truly the best man I have ever met and a true answer to many many prayers. He is a wonderful daddy and our children are blessed to have him as their daddy. He is wonderful in every way. I am so thankful for my new extended family and the way they make me feel so welcome. It isnt easy marrying into a family and I am so lucky to have found the one I have. I now have the sisters and brothers I never had. I have the best in-laws, they have always been there for me and its been wonderful. I am so thankful for my kids, my little girls are so sweet and helpful. I am truly blessed to have them. My son is a miracle and I miss him greatly. I know he is well and Im looking forward to a holiday visit with him. Wylie is the sweetest little boy and I love being able to be a part of his life. I am thankful for so much, I could go on forever. I have a great family. My sister was finally able to adopt this year and that has been an amazing adventure to share with her. Jaida is my little sunshine. This last year has been full of so much to be thankful for, I cant wait for next year!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment